Monday, October 8, 2018

NIS America - 10/8/18 - Disgaea 1 Complete release (social media post)

Hello all, long time no post! I have finished my first day in my new job position: Marketing Copy Editor for NIS America, a publishing and licensing company for Japanese video games and anime. While I am involved to some degree in a lot of the marketing efforts of the company, a huge chunk of my position revolves around writing, so I thought it would be beneficial to share my work as it goes public. Here is a simple Twitter post I wrote today. It's a small step, but it represents my first real foray into marketing writing.


****

Get excited doods, because Disgaea 1 Complete comes out TOMORROW! Did you preorder your Rosen Queen’s Finest Edition yet? A whole horde of goodies comes with it! Get ‘em while they’re hot!



Original post: https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/1049441813487124481

No comments:

Post a Comment